Aquí tenéis 10 frases con errores típicos del hablante hispano.
¿Quién se lanza a identificarlos? (podéis enviar la respuesta a través del blog o esperar hasta mañana…)
1. Always when he comes home late, he brings her flowers.
2. I have cold.
3. I was in Lisbon during three years.
4. I have fear of butterflies.
5. The boy knows the words to that song by memory.
6. You always think you have the reason.
7. Your friend is always saying nonsences.
8. The baby is slept.
9. I´ll make you know when I want to see you again.
10. She has always shown interest for music.